3 Dead After Inhaling Poisonous Gas In Sagar

Story Highlights
  • 3 people die after inhaling poisonous gas in Sagar.
  • The incident took place when the victim had entered the well to remove a motor.
  • SDRF was deployed to evacuate the drowned.

Madhya Pradesh: As per reports, 3 died after inhaling poisonous gas in Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar district on Thursday evening.

The victims were identified as Khilan Singh Lodhi (65) his son Netraj (25) and Sunil Patel (25), were fished out by the SRDF teams that acted swiftly on being called.

The incident took place on Thursday evening in Peparia village, 40 km from district HQs, an official said on Friday. Sources said that the victim had entered the 60 feet-deep well to remove a motor and inhaled some poisonous gas released from it and drowned, Gourjhamar police station in charge Anand Singh said.

Further probe is underway officials added.

Related Articles

Back to top button