Accident Caused During Firecracker Bursting by Brother took Sister’s Life in MP
Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh: A moment of joy in MP’s Mandsaur turned into a moment of mourning for a family during Diwali. Govardhanlal Maliand his family performed Govardhan Puja on Wednesday in Karju village under the Bhavgarh police station area. After the rituals, his daughter Tina (20) started bursting firecrackers along with her younger brother.
Her brother put twine bombs in a steel tiffin box and started bursting it. Tina was making his video. During this, with the explosion of the bomb, the sharp part of the steel tiffin flew and entered Tina’s stomach. Tina bled profusely soon after the steel piece pierced her stomach. She was immediately taken to the district hospital but she died on the way. Police also reached the site later and registered a case and started the initial investigation.
It is learned that Tina was doing pharmacy at a private college in Mandsaur. Along with her studies, she also ran a beauty parlor. Tina was the eldest of three siblings and her father does farming. After the incident, the authorities issued a warning to stay safe during such events. They asked people to be careful while bursting firecrackers. Even a small negligence can cost a lot. In many such instances, it is seen that people release rockets by keeping them in glass bottles, while others burst firecrackers by keeping them in utensils. This should not be encouraged at all!