Chhattisgarh: Cinemas, Gyms and Other Public Gathering Locations to Open at 50% Capacity
- The health department reports a significant decline in the COVID curve
- Collector Saurabh Kumar issued new guidelines
- Active rate of the state at 0.7%
Raipur: With the active ratio at 0.7% and a declining COVID curve, the Chhattisgarh administration announced on Monday that cinema theatres, swimming pools, parks and public places could resume functioning.
Gyms, cinema halls, multiplexes, theatres, parks (gardens) theme parks, water parks, stadiums in the district, Sports Complex, swimming pools, site like Jungle Safari, Telibandha, Old Pond, Purkhoti Muktangan all can operate pertaining to the new guidelines issued by the Raipur Collector Saurabh Kumar.
As per the new guidelines:
- All sites will have to shut down by 8 pm at night.
- All the above service providers should install sanitiser dispensers at their entrances.
- All visitors should be subjected to thermal screening at the main entrance.
- All sites can function at 50% of their capacity.
- Stringent surveillance measures should be implemented to enforce social distancing in closed premises.
Chhattisgarh in the past 24 hours reported 244 cases and 4 deaths only. Chhattisgarh managed to combat the second wave with all its might and smartness. Introduction of pilot vaccination portal CG Teeka, vaccine prioritization for the BPL sector of the state, mobile clinics for rural areas, mobile vaccinations setups for rural and urban areas. So far 89,26,147 beneficiaries have been vaccinated against the novel virus in the state.