Chhattisgarh Doctors Association Observe “Black Day”; Lodge Complaint Against Yoga Guru
- Chhattisgarh Junior Doctors association stands in solidarity with FORDA, IMA and FAIMA
- Scheduled a candle march in the evening as a part of the protest
- IMA Raipur doctors file a complaint at the Raipur Civil line police station
Raipur: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev’s statement assaulting allopathy developed huge controversy amongst the doctor’s association of the country.
The Chhattisgarh Junior Doctors association stood in solidarity with FORDA, IMA the Federation of Indian Medical Association (FAIMA) against Baba Ramdev’s statements, said Dr Indresh Yadav, President, Chhattisgarh Junior Doctors Association, Dr Sheetal Das, Vice President.
The association expressed concern over the Centre’s silence on such detested remarks by the yoga Guru. Spokesperson of the Chhattisgarh Junior Doctors Association said, “Today we are celebrating Black Day so that allopathic doctors and COVID warriors can express our anguish over inaction.” Doctors said they will take out a candle march in the evening. They have condemned Baba Ramdev’s hate-mongering statement and demand an unconditional public apology.
It is reported that IMA members of Raipur and Chhattisgarh Hospital Board have lodged a complaint against Baba Ramdev at the Civil Lines police station in Raipur. It has registered a case against Ramakrishna Yadav alias Ramdev Baba under various offences including the epidemic act and sedition and demanded action.
Read More: Doctors Observe Black Day due to Yoga Guru’s Remarks on Allopathy
- Join our WhatsApp group to read more news
- To read Madhya Pradesh Exclusive news, Click here
- Click here to read Uttar Pradesh Exclusive news