- Chamber of Commerce Chairman Amar Parwani announced the pull out
- Market to follow Odd and Even Rule for Operation
- Guidelines for the functioning of other outlets also issued
Raipur: Chhattisgarh’s Capital Raipur opts to ease the lockdown restrictions issuing guidelines to gradually open the state and reboot the economy starting on Monday. The administration said that the informed restrictions will be implemented with full force in accordance with the new guidelines.
After discussions with the local traders and collector Dr S Bharathidasan, Chamber of Commerce Chairman Amar Parwani issued the new guidelines as per which the markets will operate. A rule of odd and even has been directed to open the markets.
According to this, stalls on one side of the road will operate alternatively with the other side. All the stalls are permitted to work for 6 days till 5 pm, and a complete lockdown is ordered on Sunday.
Here are the new guidelines issued by the collector in regards to relaxation:
- Government offices will open with 50% staff rotation.
- According to the collector’s new order, the Public Service Centre/Public Service Centre will operate till 5 pm.
- Vehicle repairs, stationery shops, laundry service, flour mill, packaging material-related units, hardware stores, AC, and Cooler retailers can operate until 5 pm.
- Grocery and Kirana stores are also allowed to operate in the same time frame.
- All e-commerce deliveries can be attempted until 5 pm.
- Post offices, banks, insurance offices will operate with 50% employees for public affairs.
- Dairy Stores are allowed to operate in two windows, from 6 am to 11 am and 5 pm to 7:30 pm.
Consent issued to open the stores at the following markets:
- Gol Bazar
- Malwadi Road
- Ravi Bhavan
- Banjaari Market
- Ravi Bhavan
- Lal Ganga Complex
- Jayaram Complex
- Sadar Bazar
- Pandri Kapda Bazar
- MG Road
- Gudiya Bazar
- Stalls alongside Buda Talab until Lakhe Nagar.