Chhattisgarh: Raipur Lockdown Extends Till 31st May; Collector Issues Fresh Guidelines
- Interstate transport curtailed
- Complete lockdown on Sundays
- Varied relaxation announced for all establishments
Raipur: With the ascending COVID graph, the state administration declared the extension of the lockdown that commenced in April. Chhattisgarh’s capital Raipur has been declared a containment zone until 31 May at 6 pm. Under the issued notice the state administration has directed all collectors to restrict interstate transport. Opening of established markets in addition to concessions already in place is declared.
As per the guidelines,
1. All superstores, general stores, malls and showrooms, wedding halls, swimming pools, cinema theatres, and salons and spas have been restricted from operating.
2. All Wine shops and Bars are directed to shut down, however, online deliveries are permitted.
3. Offices are permitted to operate for the most essential purpose on a 50%rotaion basis.
4. Sub-registration offices to be operated with tokens and online systems.
5. All types of gatherings, processions, dharna demonstrations, social, religious, political events are restricted.
6. Marriages and funeral ceremonies are allowed to be conducted only with 10 attendants.
7. Wholesale vegetable and Fruit markets are permitted to operate from 12:00 pm to 6:00 am for goods supply.
8.Online food delivery is allowed from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. While E-commerce deliveries will be entertained only till 5:00 pm.
9. Public Service Centres and Choice Centres can function till 5:00 pm.
10. On Sunday, the state will be under a complete clampdown.
11. Construction Material shops can operate till 5 pm only and have to shut down on Sunday.
12. On Sunday, only hospitals, pharmacies, petrol pumps, LPG shops, newspaper sellers, fruit and vegetable vendors will be permitted to function.
13.Night curfew will also be imposed from 5:00 pm to 6:00 am. The state authorities only permit the movement of emergency vehicles during this period.