Raipur: Chhattisgarh’s capital Raipur has witnessed a vast declinating graph in the past 2 weeks and after reviewing this, the administration has decided to increase the time slot of closing the shops for an hour. The Collector has issued an order that unlocks Raipur further. According to the issued order, earlier the shops used to open till 6 pm, but now the time has been increased till 7 pm.
Key-points of the new Guidelines:
- All shops, shopping malls, all stalls, super markets, fruit, vegetable markets, markets, grain markets, showrooms, clubs, liquor shops, showrooms, salons, spas, children’s parks, and gyms are permitted to operate until 7 pm following which the district will have to follow rules pertaining to the night curfew.
- Hotels, restaurants, clubs, and bars will be permitted to open till 10 pm, just for Home delivery and take-away which will be allowed on online, telephonic orders from club-restaurants, hotels and restaurants, but in-house dining will remain prohibited.
- All marriage halls have been instructed to function only with 50 attendants. A said list of the visitors is to be submitted to the venue authorities ahead of the event.
- All the offices of Raipur district will be generally closed for general public till further orders. But ensuring 100% attendance of employees.
- All hospitals, medical shops, clinics and veterinary hospitals will be allowed to operate in their stipulated time. Medical shop operators will give priority to home delivery of medicines for patients.
- All funerals are permitted to be carried only with 20 attendants.
- Strict adherence to masks and physical distancing will be mandatory. Action will be taken to impose fine as per rules and seal the shop for 30 days for any shop violating physical distancing by gathering crowd or violating the instructions issued by the state government/this office.
- Petrol pumps, gas agencies and medical shops will remain open for the full period, but gas agencies will give priority to on-the-spot delivery of gas cylinders to customers through telephonic or online orders.
- Night Curfew will be in force every day from 7 pm to 6 am. During which home delivery from hotels, restaurants and loading and unloading of bulk goods, warehouses, cargo, fruits, vegetables will be allowed within the stipulated time period. All activities will remain closed except for emergency activities.
More from Chhattisgarh: Raipur: Monsoon Arrives Ahead of the Predicted Date, says IMD