- Raipur collector issued fresh guidelines
- Night curfew to continue
- Districts with positivity rates beyond 5% to continue curbs
Raipur: Following the directions issued by the Chhattisgarh government, Raipur Collector Dr S Bharathidasan has now issued new guidelines. The state on Monday registered 2,163 cases and 32 deaths.
As per the new guidelines:
- The districts with a positivity rate above 5 percent (mainly Raigarh, Janjgir-Champa, Surajpur) shall continue with curbs on shops.
- Hotels, restaurants, clubs, and bars will be permitted to open till 10 pm.
- All restaurants with outside seating arrangements are permitted to function in full capacity while indoor restaurants have been ordered to serve with 50% attendants only.
- All shops are permitted to operate until 6 pm following which the district will have to follow rules pertaining to the night curfew.
- All marriage halls have been instructed to function only with 50 attendants. A said list of the visitors is to be submitted to the venue authorities ahead of the event.
- All funerals are permitted to be carried only with 20 attendants.
- All kinds of showrooms, salons, spas, children’s parks, and gyms are permitted to operate.
- Medical stores, petrol pumps, and gas agencies should follow the rules as stated earlier.
- Cinema halls and theatres, swimming pools, water parks, theme parks, places like Jungle safari, Telibandha lakeside as well as Chowpatty-type locations are not allowed to operate.
- All education institutions will remain closed until further notice.
Sunday lockdown has been made mandatory in almost the entire state including Raipur. Logistic services and home delivery of all e-commerce and hotels will be allowed on Sunday. This development came after the state health bulletin registered a significant drop in its infective count.