CM Chouhan Announces 8% Increase in State Employees DA

Story Highlights
  • DA increases to 20%, employees to get increment too.
  • CM labels employees of the state as ‘karmyogis'.
  • State employees to get increased dearness allowance added to the salary from October 2021.

Madhya Pradesh: According to the state secretariat, just a fortnight before Diwali, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced an 8% increase in dearness allowance for state government employees, as well as an increase in their wage that had been postponed for a few months. According to the announcement, government personnel would get the enhanced dearness allowance added to their October 2021 wage, as well as 50% of the pending rise, in November 2021. The remaining 50% of the delayed payment will be added to the salary of February 2022 to be paid in March 2022

“The employees of my state are ‘karmyogis’ in the true sense,” Chouhan wrote in a message. Certainly, the service you provided to the state during the Corona era is admirable. The state has had to deal with 2 catastrophic Corona waves in the previous year and a half. As a result, the government’s spending grew, while revenue income decreased dramatically.”

“The government had held the hike in the employees’ compensation,” he explained. We have now agreed to boost the dearness allowance as well as provide an increase. The state’s dearness allowance for all government employees would be boosted by 8%.” With that, now the total dearness allowance to the employees of the state will go up from 12% to 20%.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close