- Government issues lockdown guidelines to start industries from April 20
- Government has decided to allow ease on restriction for the districts which falls under green zone
- The ease on restrictions will not be applicable in hotspots areas all across the country
INDIA: The Ministry of Home Affairs issued some important guidelines for people going to offices and factories from 21st April to prevent spreading the coronavirus. On Sunday, Ministry urged the people to strictly follow these rules and regulations for their own safety.
According to the latest report Ministry of Health, Coronavirus cases in India have crossed 15,000-mark taking confirmed cases toll to 15,712 including 507 deaths and 2,231 have recovered.
In view of the pandemic outbreak, Some important guidelines issued by ministry of home affairs are as follows:
- Office premises including exit and entrance gates, cafes, meeting rooms, washrooms, water points among others must be cleaned with disinfectants
- Walls and floors of the office should be thoroughly sanitized
- Owners must provide transport facilities to employees and keep social distancing with accommodating only 40%
- All the vehicles and machines should be sanitized before entering the premises
- All the staff should go through mandatory thermal screening while entering or exiting the office premises
- All the employees of the companies should have medical insurance
- Entry and exit gates should have a touch-free mechanism
- Common areas, as well as entry and exit gates, should have hand wash and sanitizers
- There should 1 hours gap between every shift
- Employees should follow social distancing while having lunch
- Meetings comprising more than 10 people should not be allowed
- Only 2-4 people should enter lift at a time
- Use stairs wherever possible
- Consuming gutka or tobacco inside the premises should be prohibited.