Fire Breaks Out in Hardware Shop; No Casualties Reported

RAIGARH: A major fire accident was reported at a hardware shop in Raigarh’ Sarangh on Wednesday night.

On witnessing the fire break out, the locals immediately informed the police and emergency forces were engaged. Around 6-7 fire tenders were deployed to douse the fire.

Prima facie, a shock circuit is said to be the reason of the fire. Preliminary investigation revealed no loss of live. However, the entire hardware shop was reduced to ashes. According to sources, a loss of Rs 3 Lakhs is being estimated.

Related Articles

Back to top button