Fire in Electronic Shop; Loss Of Property Reported

KONDAGAON: A fire mishap occured at Satendra electronic and clothing stores in Kondagaon on Friday night. Emergency forces were immediately deployed including fire fighters from Kondagaon, Narayanpur, Jagdalpur, Kanker and NMDC Dantewada, municipality officials and police. According to sources, it took almost 4 hours to douse of the fire.

Sources in the know have stated that no casualities occured however, loss of property is being speculated. There is no proper information on the total loss as of now. Officials say the shop authorities immediately swung into action and cut down the power supply from main board.

Watch the video below

Related Articles

Back to top button