Fire at Eatables Warehouse in Karmeta

Story Highlights
  • A warehouse in Karmeta caught fire on Tuesday morning.
  • Damage worth Rs 74 lakh documented.
  • Nearly 7 fire fighters were engaged to calm the wild fire.

Madhya Pradesh: A fire incident is reported to have occurred at a grocery warehouse at Karmeta on Patan road. The fire that plunged early in the morning on Tuesday, was first noticed by the security guard who headed to inform the owners and firefighters.

A flight of firefighters took nearly six and half hours to calm the wildfire. Primary investigation suggests fire occurred due to a short circuit, however, further details into the incident are yet to surface.

A loss of Rs 74 lakh is being documented so far. Materials like eatables and furniture damage have been reported. Sources claim fear prevailed amongst traders as the neighbouring warehouses stored plastic materials.

Related Articles

Back to top button