Head Constable’s Daughter Burnt Alive Due To Sudden Fire

Story Highlights
  • 13-year-old daughter was burnt alive after a fire broke out in the house of a CRPF constable.
  • The jawan was on duty at the time of the accident, while the family was in sleep.
  • It is being told that the accident happened due to a short circuit.

Raipur: A fire broke out in the house of a CRPF policeman in Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh, in the early hours of Wednesday, killing his 13-year-old daughter. The flames devoured the girl as well as the bed. At the time of the mishap, the jawan was on duty. After Kharna for Chhath Puja, the family was fast asleep. The remainders, on the other hand, are safe. After noticing smoke and fire coming from the residence, the disaster was discovered. The accident occurred near the Khamhardih police station.

According to reports, the family of CRPF Head Constable Rakesh Singh resides in a flat Block-11 of Kachna Housing Board Colony. On Tuesday morning, between 3 and 4 AM, a fire broke out in a room of the residence. The 13-year-old died of the illness while surrounded by it. At the time of the disaster, the girl was sleeping alone in the room. His mother, together with another daughter and son, slept in the opposite room. Her father was on duty at the time.

After receiving information about the collision, Khamhardih police arrived and began an investigation. The house has been sealed. According to preliminary information, the disaster occurred as a result of a short circuit. The event is currently being investigated by the police. Relatives and neighbours, on the other hand, claim that the accident could have been avoided if the fire department had arrived promptly after receiving the call.

Related Articles

Back to top button