Massive Fire At Subash Complex, Bilaspur

Bilaspur: A massive fire broke out in the third floor of Subhash Complex, Jarhabhatha Mandir Chowk, stirring Chhattisgarh’s Bilaspur on late Monday night. The people living nearby left their houses in panic and climbed to their roof as they witnessed the flames and smoke coming out of the complex.

The Chhattisgarh Police reached the spot and the fire was controlled with the help of fire brigade. Constable Keshav Marko informed the officials of the Electricity Department to stop power supply in the building with immediate effect. After the help of three fire tenders, the fire was brought under control within an hour. The cause of fire has been a short circuit in the mirror or oil coolant godown.

Sources reveal that the businessman Abhishek Chhabra had closed his motor godown at 9PM and went to his home. At around 10.30 PM, a plume of smoke was seen rising with strong flames from the window of the Complex. The people around the complex informed the matter to the police.

Related Articles

Back to top button