- 6 trains cancelled until further notice
- Railway services are not available from 7-16 May
- Bengal bound passengers need to present negative RT-PCR reports prior to the journey
Raipur: In view of the second wave, Chhattisgarh has cancelled 6 trains passing through Raipur. As it was followed during the first wave, the state administration has decided to halt all railway services between 7th and 16 May. Moreover, since the number of travellers has narrowed the railways find it a better option to pause their services.
These will be the trains that are being cancelled tentatively
- Train No. 09239 Hapa-Bilaspur will remain cancelled from 8th May 2021 till further orders
- Train No. 09240 Bilaspur-Hapa will be cancelled from 10th May 2021 till further orders
- 02441 Bilaspur-New Delhi Rajdhani Special will be cancelled from 13th May 2021 till further orders.
- 02442 New Delhi-Bilaspur Rajdhani Special will be cancelled from 11th May 2021 till further orders.
- 08528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur Special will be cancelled on 08, 09 15, 16 May 2021.
- 08527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam 08, 09 15, 16 May 2021 will remain cancelled
Sources also report an order has been issued in regards to travel to the State of West Bengal. The order demands a negative RT-PCR report performed 72 prior to the journey.