Raipur: A Massive Fire Broke Out at Zonal SBI Office in Pension Bada

Story Highlights
  • Accidental Fire at Zonal SBI Office in Pension Bara
  • AC unit short circuit suspected as the cause of the breakout
  • Kotwali Police station officials and Fire Fighter evacuate the victims

Raipur: An accidental fire broke out at the Zonal SBI office located in Pension bada Baron Bazar area in the capital Raipur on Friday. Reportedly, the fire began at 8 am today morning. 

Preliminary investigations revealed that the building caught fire due to a short circuit in the AC unit, reported an official. The fire began on the fourth floor and continued to expand on the floor.

Download Lalluram App to read all the Latest news

A huge loss of documentation has been suspected. No loss of lives has been reported from the incident so far.

The Kotwali Police station officials and 7 firefighting units reached the SBI office and rescued bank employees caught in the fire. 

Read More From Chhattisgarh: Mobile Vaccination Vans Spearhead Drive in Chhattisgarh

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close