Raipur: With the lockdown declared across the capital of the state several guidelines have been issued. Due to rising cases, the state has imposed a complete lockdown from the April 9 evening.
As per the guidelines issued; all liquor shops, vegetables and daily essentials will also be shut down. All illegal activities will be charged and the store will be sealed for 15 days.
The notice is issued by the administration states:
- Raipur will have a total lockdown from 6 pm on April 9 to 6 am on April 19.
- The borders of the state will be blocked.
- An e-pass is required for visitors.
- Individuals traveling to get their Vaccinations will be exempted from charges against movement during the lockdown.
- Only 3 people including the driver will be allowed to travel in autos during an emergency.
- All media personnel are directed to work from home and incase if their work demands movement id cards should be presented.
- Taxi services to railway stations and airports will continue.
- Seizure of vehicles for 15 days along with penalty is announced.
- All religious institutions will remain closed.
- Dairy parlours, petrol pumps and medical services are exempted from the lockdown.