Raipur To Replicate Delhi’s ‘Mohalla Clinic’ Model
- Mayor Ejaz Dhebar presented budget of the Municipal Corporation of Raipur.
- This budget of 14.24 crore.
- Special attention has been given to the facilities like health and education.
Raipur: The budget of the Municipal Corporation of Raipur has been presented in the house. This budget of 14.24 crore was presented by the city’s mayor Ejaz Dhebar. This budget for the financial year 2022-23 is about 90 lakh deficits. The Mayor had reached the Municipal Corporation with a briefcase made of cow dung to present the budget. Regarding this budget, Mayor Ejaz Dhebar said that all sections have been taken care of in this year’s budget.
As soon as the meeting started, the councillors of the Bharatiya Janata Party started protesting on issues like user charges, fees to be levied in the shops of Gol Bazar. Bharatiya Janata Party councillor and Leader of Opposition Minal Choubey had said that due to the user charge, all the shopkeepers of Raipur city are facing a lot of trouble and appealed it for reduction.
Facilities are mentioned hereunder:
- 10 ambulances will be provided in the areas of Raipur Municipal Corporation from June 10th.
- Cow wood made of cow dung will be made available for cremation in every Muktidham for the poor people.
- English Medium School will be started for the children of poor families in Bhatagaon area of Raipur.
- The municipal corporation will also work for the domestic needs of the people.
- 80 Mohalla Clinics will be established in 70 wards. The State Government will sanction Rs.25 lakh for each Mohalla Clinic.
- Tatyapara-Phool Chowk will be widened at a cost of 30 crores.
- Raipur Municipal Corporation will provide insurance to all employees and officers up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Special Rs 10 lakh will be given to each councilor for development work in 70 wards.