Rs 1 Crore Precious Gems In District Bijnor By Superintendent Of Police Prafful Kumar Thakur
- Mahasamund police seized gems worth about Rs 1 crore, exposing a gang of raw gems
- Illegal mining has been discovered in Saraipali, Basna, Mahasamund, and Pittura region
- The accused is booked and arrested under section 102 in Thana Basana
Raipur: Mahasamund police seized gems worth about Rs 1 crore, exposing a gang of raw gems.
On the grounds of the news circulating in the past few days, Superintendent of Police Praful Kumar Thakur discovered huge quantities of gems that were being illegally traded in the Saraipali Basna and Pithura area.
After receiving the information about illegal gem mining in Saraipali, Basna, Mahasamund, and Pithura region, Mr. Thakur formed a team to nab the gang.
A suspect was found loitering in the Sarafa Market in Basna possessing a black bag. He disclosed his identity on the police investigation, claiming to be Bhupendra Singh Chauhan’s father Narayan Singh, a 43-year-old resident of Thana Halera District Bijnor UP. A bag containing 2600 pieces of precious gems worth 1 crore were seized, and the accused is booked and arrested under section 102 in Thana Basana.
Following are the police officials who were employed for the operation.
- Megha Tembhurkar Sahu
- Anu. Officer (PU) under the direction of Saraipali Vikas Patel Inspector-in-Charge of Thana Basana
- Lekhram Thakur
- Deputy Inspector-in-Charge of Cyber Cell Sanjay Singh Rajput Sakini Sikander Bhoi
- Navdha Ram Khandekar
- Prar. Shravan Kumar Das
- Prakash Nand
- Minesh Dhruv
- Praveen Shukla,
- R Chhattrapal Sinha
- Lalit Yadav
- Dev Kosaria
- Shubham Pandey,
- Ravi Yadav,
- Champalsh Thakur,
- Sandeep Bhoi,
- Shailesh Thakur,
- Duet Patel,
- Hemant Nayak
- Yogendra Dubey
- Ajay Jangde
- Virendra Netam
- Dinesh Sahu
- Lala Ram