India: As India lifts a major slab of lockdown restrictions on Monday in Central government’s bid to gradually unlock the country. Several state governments on Sunday came up with ‘Unlock 1’ guidelines including allowing inter-state travel while extending the lockdown till June 30 with relaxations.
On Saturday, Centre issued new guidelines to further ease restriction to restart the country economic activities and uplift the current financial crunch nation is facing.
In view of Union government guidelines, states have released their individual set of rules on what is permitted and what is not. Mostly transport services have been allowed and offices and shops have been permitted to reopen, with proper rules being followed. Notably, this will only be followed outside of containment zone.
Relaxation allotted by the 5 worst hit states/UTs under unlock 1.0:
The worst hit state of the country, Maharashtra has announced extension of lockdown till 30th June but has also planned to restart its various operations calling it as ‘Mission Begin Again’.
- Walking, cycling and jogging is permitted in the public places from from 5AM to 7PM starting 3rd June
- Plumbing,electrician and garage related work is permitted with the prior appointment
- All markets, market areas and shops, except malls will function from June 5 on odd-even basis
- Private offices can operate with up to 10 % strength from June 8
Activities allowed in the state outside containment zone
- Clinics and OPD,Movement for medical emergencies.
- Supply of good.
- E-Commerce essential and non-essential product.
- Courier service
- Banks and Financial institution.
- Home delivery via restaurants.
Allowed with condition:
- Liquor shops
- Government offices in 15% or 15 staff whichever is higher
- School,colleges coaching institutes.
- Train,metro,Inter-sate bus service and international flights.
- Gym,hotels,bars and restaurants.
- Religious places and large place of public worship.
- Shopping malls,Barber shop,Salons etc.
The state government has chosen to pursue a policy of caution and kept most of the general restrictions in operation until June 30.
- Whole state is divided into 8 zones, the transport facility within the zones are permitted without the issue of e-pass while an E-pass and permission is required for inter zonal transport
- Private stage carriers and public transport with 50% service and 60% occupancy is permitted.
- Restaurants can be open but with 50% occupancy
- Religious places and big congregation will be remained banned till 30th of the June
- Large Multi utility store can be open but can be only operated with 50% staff and only 5 people at a time is permitted.while use of Air Conditioner is prohibited
- Funeral and wedding can have only 20 & 50 people respectively
- International flights are still not permitted other than government run flights
- IT company can involve 100% workers while they should motivate 20% of the employee to work from home
- Barber, salon shops to open in Delhi but Spas to remain closed
- Autos, e-rickshaws to ply without any restrictions
- Night curfew to be enforced from 9 pm to 5 am
- Delhi will follow Centre’s rules on cars, scooters
- No odd-even rules for markets
- No staggered timings for industries
*While Border of delhi are sealed only essential services are allowed to operate across borders.
- ST Buses are allowed to oprate with 60% capacity.
- Only family members are allowed to travel in two wheeler motorcycle while wearing mask is mandatory.
- Restaurants,eatries,Malls to resume from 8th June
- In small cars driver +2 passengers are allowed,In big cars that is 7seater driver +3 passangers are allowed only.
- Mall,Shops,Restaurants will remain open till 7PM.
- Odd-Even System was removed all shops can open at once but physical distancing should be maintained.
- Curfew Timing are eased by the 4 hours from 9PM to 5AM.
The Rajasthan government on Sunday allowed full attendance in government and private sectors but continued the ban on opening religious places, hotels and malls in the next phase of the lockdown, starting on June 1 and lasting till June 30.
- All religious places/ places of worship; metro rail; cinema hall, gym, pools, hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services and eating places (except home deliveries and take away); school and colleges etc will be strictly closed.
- Travelling in registered capacity by private or Commercial vehicle.
- Night curfew from 9PM to 5AM.
- All the private and government offices can can fuction in full capacity while the the private sector can motivate employee to work from home.
- No permit is required for interstate movement.
- City bus will not run until further notice
Meanwhile, Uttar-pradesh government also lifted ban on interstate travel
In context of Chhattisgarh, the state which is speedily showing growth in coronavirus cases, has allowed various activities outside containment zone, hardly restricting anything. Following all the guidelines of centre, the state has added some new rules to further strengthen the economic crunch.
- 6 days all economic activities will be allowed
- 7AM to 9PM is the time slot allotted for shop activities
- Auto taxi are permitted to function inside the district
- Religious gathering are still not permitted
- Food stalls and food chowpathy commenced from today
- Marriage and death can be joined by 50 and 20 persons respectively
- Hotels, Malls permitted to reopen from June 8 with proper measures and limited gathering